Mobile X-Ray Barriers Specs
- Overall height is 75" to fit under standard door ways
- Available sizes:
- 33.5" x 75" with 30" x 48" X-Ray Lead Glass
- 33.5" x 75" with 30" x 60" X-Ray Lead Glass
- 52.5" x 75" with 48" x 30" X-Ray Lead Glass
- 75.5” x 75” with 72" x 36" X-Ray Lead Glass
- 2mm (5#) Lead Equivalency
- Smooth surface to maintain hospital infection control protocols
- Non-marring wheels with foot activated locks
- Shipping weight: 220# to 320# - A forklift is recommended for offloading. Liftgate delivery is available.
Premium-Grade, User-Friendly, & Cost Effective
Gain the maximum protection from radiation while still getting the visibility and oversight you need when utilizing an x-ray machine at your practice with our ergonomic, easy-to-use, and effective mobile x-ray barrier.
The best mobile x-ray barrier on the market.
Our mobile x-ray barriers are the top-of-the-line solution perfect for healthcare facilities of various focuses from small medical practices to large hospitals. Our mobile x-ray barrier offers full-body protection with a clear and sizeable viewing window so technicians can confidently and safely provide x-rays to patients.
Advantages & Features
Full X-Ray Protection
These mobile x-ray barriers are internally shielded with 2mm lead equivalency. It's crucial to ensure this level of protection is suitable for your specific needs before purchasing. You’ll need to verify that this lead rating satisfies your facility’s requirements before purchasing.
Mobility & Ease of Use
The principal advantage of our mobile lead lined x-ray barrier is its ability to be easily moved around. This versatility makes setting up the right angle a cinch when taking x-rays so you have the vantage point needed for the best service. It won’t take more than a few minutes to get acquainted with the barrier.
You can use our mobile lead-shielded x-ray barrier in various x-ray rooms due to its ease of transportation. Simply unlock the wheels, and you can roll them anywhere in your facility. It even fits into most elevators if you need to change floors. It’s also great for use with mobile x-ray machines.
The leaded x-ray glass used in our x-ray barriers is completely transparent and clear so your sight isn't obstructed at all. You'll be able to see exactly what's going on while still staying protected from radiation. This way, you can still offer premium radiology solutions without risking the health of your technicians.
Every healthcare facility has unique x-ray protection needs which is why we provide four different mobile barrier sizes. All have a maximum height of 75” to fit through standard doorways, but we offer a variety of barrier widths and glass sizes to meet your exact needs. Plus, the non-marring wheels are designed not to leave marks on the floors.
These x-ray mobile barriers are manufactured with industry-leading radiation shielding materials for optimum protection and ease of cleaning. The smooth surface makes it easy to maintain hospital infection protocols, allowing your team to work diligently and quickly.
Our mobile x-ray barriers are custom-built for each order. This way, you’re guaranteed a professional level of quality and brand-new product to meet your unique needs. Make sure to order well ahead of when you need the barrier so there’s sufficient time to manufacture, deliver, and install it.
Want more information about our mobile x-ray barriers? Great! We’d be happy to answer all your questions. Feel free to contact us. If you’re ready to put in an order, we can help you with that too! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Customer must verify lead equivalency meets the shielding requirements of the room
- Payment will be required to begin fabrication.
- Once fabrication begins, no cancellations or changes may take place
- By placing this order and paying you accept and have verified sizes, quantities, lead equivalency, and accept the terms for shipping / receiving and returns / replacement
- All products must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Once the product is received and the delivery receipt is signed, no claims for damage will be entertained. If there is damage, note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
- All radiation shielding calculations must be determined by a radiation physicist.