Our pure lead sheets are 99.9% pure and meet FED Specifications ASTM B749-03 & QQ-L-201f Grade C. Lead sheet is used in many construction applications including radiation shielding and acoustic control systems. Our pure sheet lead rolls have a tolerance of +/- .005" in thickness and 1/8" in cut size.
- Standard size is 4ft x 7ft and 4ft x 8ft.
- Available in sizes up to 20ft x 100ft
- Typical fabrication time is 3 days.
- Available in 17 lead thicknesses
- Can be cut and bent in the field to form around penetrations
- Can be laminated to drywall or plywood
Our sheet lead can be bonded to a rigid surface such as drywall or plywood to construct lead lined walls which is a great option for customers who required lead backed drywall but don't want to pay the high freight cost to ship large sheets of lead lined drywall. Sheet lead is very malleable and easy to cut and bend with hand tools. Our lead sheet and plate have a homogenous density, consistent thickness, and a smooth finish; free of voids or punctures.
- Customer must verify lead equivalency meets the shielding requirements of the room
- Payment will be required to begin fabrication.
- Once fabrication begins, no cancellations or changes may take place
- By placing an order and paying you accept and have verified sizes, quantities, lead equivalency, and accept the terms for shipping / receiving and returns / replacement
- All products must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Once the product is received and the delivery receipt is signed, no claims for damage will be entertained. If there is damage, note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
- All radiation shielding calculations must be determined by a radiation physicist.
- A forklift is required for offloading
- Our products can only ship to a commercial address. We cannot ship to residential addresses.