Lead Lined Wood Doors
Our lead lined solid core wood doors can be fabricated to meet your project-specific requirements. Select from standard sizes or request a quote for custom sizes or lead thicknesses.
The door sizes listed here ship in 2 to 3 days! Custom doors are currently running 5 to 6 weeks
While these lead thicknesses are the most common for general x-ray rooms such as doctors, dentists, chiropractors, and medical centers; you will still need to check with your local health official or radiation physicist to determine the required lead shielding for your room.
Our standard doors are solid-core wood slab doors, with stain-grade birch veneer, not prepped for hardware or locksets and do not include any hardware, lockset, or frame.
These can be planed down to the required size and prepped on the jobsite by the installer.
All lead lined door prices listed include shipping. We offer higher lead equivalencies if required.
- Customer must verify lead equivalency meets the shielding requirements of the room
- Payment will be required to begin fabrication.
Once fabrication begins, no cancellations or changes may take place
- By placing this order and paying you accept and have verified sizes, quantities, lead equivalency, and accept the terms for shipping / receiving and returns / replacement
- All products must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Once the product is received and the delivery receipt is signed, no claims for damage will be entertained. If there is damage, note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
- All radiation shielding calculations must be determined by a radiation physicist.
- A forklift or loading dock is required for offloading.