Lead Lined Frame with X-Ray Glass Windows
We can provide lead frames with x-ray glass for your project-specific requirements. Select from over 40 different standard sizes or request a quote for custom sizes or lead thicknesses. All the x-ray lead glass and window frames listed here meet 2mm lead equivalency based @ 150kvp. The glass is factory set into our radiation shielded window frames
While this is the most common lead equivalency for general X-Ray rooms used by doctors, dentists, chiropractors, and medical centers; you will still need to check with your local health official or radiation physicist to determine the required lead shielding for your room.
Standard size window frames comes with a primer finish ready to paint. Ships within 3 to 5 business days.
These windows fits any wall thickness between 4.25" to 8"
Your rough opening size will be 1" over the order size (ex: 24" x 24" will have a 25" x 25" rough opening)
Your visible glass size will be approx 1-1/4" under order size (ex: 24" x 24" will have a 22-3/4" x 22-3/4" visible glass size)
The pricing listed for Lead Glass and Lead Lined Window Frame includes shipping
Impact resistant X-Ray safety glass is available upon request and is permanently labeled as safety glass in compliance with ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR Part 1201 CAT I for impact resistance.
If your project requires more than one window, a custom size, or a different lead equivalency, please email us at email@example.com for a formal quote with a shipping rate to your delivery address.
- Customer must verify lead equivalency meets the shielding requirements of the room
- Payment will be required to begin fabrication.
Once fabrication begins, no cancellations or changes may take place
- By placing this order and paying you accept and have verified sizes, quantities, lead equivalency, and accept the terms for shipping / receiving and returns / replacement
- All products must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Once the product is received and the delivery receipt is signed, no claims for damage will be entertained. If there is damage, note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
- All radiation shielding calculations must be determined by a radiation physicist.