Return / Refund / Replacement Policy
All materials and products are custom fabricated to customers written descriptions, specifications and sizes on the sales order or invoice. Due to the custom nature and specialized use and applications of these products, once an order is paid, any cancellations or returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee. If the reason for the return is anything other than manufacturers error, the purchaser (you) will be responsible for the return shipping costs. The return request must be initiated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns. You can acquire a return authorization number by emailing us with your order number and reason for the return request. In general, glass cannot be returned. Other products that are not damaged and have not been installed, are subject to return approval at the discretion of Lead Glass Pro.
Upon receiving the product, customer must immediately and thoroughly inspect all materials / products in the presence of the delivery driver.
In the event that a product is fabricated in error and does not match the Lead Glass Pro sales order or invoice and the customer provides confirmation and reasonable proof and documentation of manufacturer’s error or discrepancy, Lead Glass Pro will offer to replace or refund the product or material based on the customer’s timely and immediate email notification of the error or discrepancy in writing within 2 days of receipt of materials / products. At our sole discretion, we may require return of the original product in good condition. Do not refuse shipments before inspection. If a shipment is refused without inspection, you (receiver/purchaser) will be responsible to pay the return freight, and the crating and freight charge to ship it again.
Please note that on all products, Purchaser / Customer (you) assumes full responsibility to promptly and fully inspect the product upon receiving it in the presence of the shipping company / delivery truck driver BEFORE signing the bill of lading or delivery receipt. Failure by the Purchaser / Customer to properly inspect AT THAT TIME and note any damage on the bill of lading or delivery receipt may void any claims or rights against the shipping company for reimbursement. Lead Glass Pro does not accept any liability or responsibility for refunds or replacements for any damages caused by the shipping company. However, if you have properly inspected the freight at the time of receiving and noted any damage on the bill of lading receipt in the presence of the delivery company, we will assist you with the filing of the freight claim. If you sign for the product without inspecting it and there is damage, we will NOT absorb your loss or assist in any reimbursement attempts due to your failure to follow these receiving instructions.
Absolutely no claims for damage, defects, discrepancies of any kind will be considered after a product is installed. Installation of product is interpreted as full acceptance of any product "as is"
Lead Glass Pro does not accept any outside purchase order terms/conditions, or any verbal changes or directions. Only the terms listed here and on our documentation will be honored. Any changes will require a new revised order to be issued.
Paying for a sales order or invoice denotes review and acceptance of this policy without exception.
1) If any criteria is not met, Lead Glass Pro reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee.
2) All returns require an RMA number issued by Lead Glass Pro by calling 1-800-506-9972 or emailing email@example.com with your company name, order number, and reason for return and requesting an RMA with a Customer Service Team Member. An RMA number and instructions will then be sent via email within 2 to 5 business days of a return request.
3) Any packages sent to Lead Glass Pro without an RMA number written on the outside of the box cannot be identified in our system and WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR REFUNDED but returned to shipper.
4) Any packages sent toLead Glass Pro for a return are required to have a signature required for delivery, to avoid customer liability for lost or misdelivered shipments related to RMA's. Please check with your courier to ensure signature is required BEFORE shipping your RMA related shipment.
5) You may return stock (non-custom) products purchased from Lead Glass Pro within 30 days that are unopened or do not match the Lead Glass Pro sales order or invoice, regardless of the customer's description on the purchase order. You are responsible to verify the Lead Glass Pro invoice or sales order is accurate before paying.
6) Returns or exchanges of any product after 30 days from delivery do NOT qualify for the 30 day refund policy.
7) Opened box items will be charged a restocking fee of 30% or more depending on condition. To avoid additional fees, all returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, parts, and accessories. Customers will be billed per missing or damaged item upon return.
8) Used items and items outside the return window are not eligible for return.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise as registered by the carrier. Delivery signature requirements must be specifically requested by the customer. Lead Glass Pro is not responsible for any theft after the delivery of the shipment as registered by the carrier.
Glass products, products damaged by the customer or receiver, or any product past two days of receipt of merchandise as registered by the carrier are not eligible for return. Used items and items outside the return window are not eligible for return.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs to our Returns Department and it is recommended that returns are insured for the value of the order with the chosen shipping carrier in order to avoid further fees in the event of damage during shipment.
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account according to the policy as listed above. Please allow up to 10 business days for a credit to appear on your account after confirmed receipt by our Returns Department.
If you wish to cancel an order, Lead Glass Pro must be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm (Pacific Standard Time) the same business day of the order. The order number, your company name, and reason for canceling must be provided in the email. Lead Glass Pro will void the order if all the aforementioned requirements are met. Orders that are canceled or changed after shipping has occurred will be treated per the return policy stated above.
Lead Glass Pro is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.