Door Lite Kits with X-Ray Safety Glass (2mm Lead Equivalency)
We provide lead lined doorlite frames with x-ray safety glass for your project-specific requirements. Select from 25 standard sizes or request a quote for custom sizes or lead thicknesses. All the x-ray lead glass and window frames listed here meet 2mm lead equivalency based @ 150kvp
While this is the most common lead equivalency for general x-ray rooms or such as doctors, dentist, chiropractors, and medical centers; you will still need to check with your local health official or radiation physicist to determine the required lead shielding for your room.
Standard size window frames comes with a primer finish ready to paint. Ships within 3 to 5 business days. Custom sizes can ship within 2 to 3 weeks
These windows fit 1-3/4" thick doors
Your cut-out size is order size (ex: 6" x 24" will have a 6" x 24" door cut-out)
Your visible glass size will be 1" under order size (ex: 6" x 24" will have a 5" x 23" visible glass size)
The pricing below includes X-Ray Safety Lead Glass, Lead Lined Vision Frame to fit 1-3/4" thick doors, and shipping.
Sizes below are in inches and include shipping
- Customer must verify lead equivalency meets the shielding requirements of the room
- Payment will be required to begin fabrication. Once fabrication begins, no cancellations or changes may take place
- By placing this order and paying you accept and have verified sizes, quantities, lead equivalency, and accept the terms for shipping / receiving and returns / replacement
- All products must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Once the product is received and the delivery receipt is signed, no claims for damage will be entertained. If there is damage, note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
- All radiation shielding calculations must be determined by a radiation physicist.