Lead Lined Cylindrical Lockset
- 1/16" lead lining of a Schlage lever cylindrical lockset
- Ready to ship in 5 days
- Free Shipping
- Prevents exposed lead
Schlage ND70PD RHO 626 Classroom Lock - Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Schlage ND53PD RHO 626 Office/Entrance Lock - Turn/Push-button locking. Pushing and turning the button locks the outside lever, requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Schlage ND80PD RHO 626 Storeroom Lock - Outside lever always requires a key. Inside lever is always unlocked
Schlage ND44 RHO 626 Hospital Privacy Lock - Push-button locking. Unlocked from outside by turning emergency turn-button. Turning inside lever or closing door releases button. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-1/8" (41mm-54mm) standard. Spacers required for 1-3/8" doors.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Lock Chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Exposed Trim:
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Roses: Solid brass.
- Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin Everest C123 keyway standard
- ANSI: Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
- California State Reference Code (CSFH) (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard): All levers with less than ½˝ (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
- 3/4˝ and 1/2˝ throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida and the Florida Building Commission.
- UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4´ x 8´. Letter F and UL symbol